Applications are currently ongoing for Realkathon 2019, Nigeria’s First Real Estate Hackathon. It’s an event tailored towards bringing innovative ideas and solutions to prevailing challenges in the Nigerian Real Estate sector.
Seasoned software experts, engineers and programmers would be brought together to brainstorm and offer valuable solutions in Real Estate using technology. This year’s Realkathon is set to welcome innovative tech solutions in the Real Estate industry.
Mutually powered by Data First, etracademy and Pertinence group, the Realkathon will establish connections between real estate enthusiasts and renowned software developers to create unique profitable solutions for the industry through technology. The goal is to enhance the optimisation capacity of various operations, activities and transactions around Real Estate Investment, Residential & Commercial Housing, Land and Property Management
The competition is scheduled for September 9-13, 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Successful Participants stand the chance to win the following:
- 3rd Prize = $500 + Internship
- 2nd Prize = $750 + Internship and Incubation
- 1st Prize = $1500 + Internship and Incubation
- Candidates should be older than 18 years and must reside in Nigeria
- Candidates should have innovative solution(s) addressing the 4 core areas of Real Estate Investment Residential & Commercial Housing Land Property Management
- Participants for each group should be between 2-4 individuals.
- Candidates must form a team of 2-4 teammates , consisting of a Project Manager and Programmer (Fullstack, UI/UX)
- A “Team lead” must be appointed by the members of each team to represent, act and register for the competition on their behalf. The Team Leader and each team member who participates in the Challenge must meet the eligibility requirements above. By entering a Submission on the Site on behalf of a Team you represent and warrant that you are the Representative authorized to act on behalf of your team.
How to apply:
Having formed your team of three with a programmer and a business manager amongst you, appoint your team lead to Register online by filling the form accordingly. Deadline for application is Saturday, August 31, 2019. For more information, you can visit the official website.